M2M 6-Band Amp
Control and monitor your M2M Amplifier trough the cloud
Amplify 2G, 3G 4G and 5G
Cloud monitoring and control
Touch screen interface
TouchScreen LCD Panel
Online Dashboard Panel
- Register your new device to your account by "adding new device".
- Create a new ship and link your new device(s) to your new ship.
- Now you can monitor and control all your ships and devices.
- Get alerted by email if there is any issues with your devices.
Remote Control from any computer/ phone:
- Switch On/Off, individual bands of any repeater.
- Switch off RF for one or all devices in a ship.
- Attenuate individual bands in any repeater by up to 18dB’s.
- Up/Downlink Power
- Up/Downlink Gains
- Up/Downlink AGC
- Up/Downlink Oscillations/feedback
- Temperature on PCB board
|Model number||M2M 6-Band Amp|
|Frequency||(703-788) + (791-862) + (880-960) + (1710-1880) + (1920-2170) + (2500-2690)|
|Gain:||Uplink Gp > 20dB Downlink Gp> 20dB|
|Pass band ripple:||< 4dB|
|I/O impedance:||50 ohm/SMA female connector|
|Max uplink/downlink signal strength:||27dBm / -25dBm|
|Ambient Temperature:||-30C to +70C|
|Power supply input:||110 - 240V AC|
|Power supply output:||12v DC|
|Uplink Switch Off Yes**||Yes**|
|Surge protection||SMA connectors DC grounded, 12V DC port MOV protected|
|AC||100-240V 50-60 Hz|
|DC input||12V 7A|
|Typical power usage||84W|
|Mounting||6 x 5mm holes for mounting|
* Automatically adjusts during installation. Thereafter, automatically adjusts for seasonal variation in pathloss between basestation and outdoor antenna.
** The up-link amplifiers switch off when the unit is not in use. This reduces the uplink noise to almost zero. When the unit is in use (eg. phone call being made), the up-link amplifier switches on for the duration of the call and a blue LED switches on indicating this is the case.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.